Deutsch Engineered Connecting Devices manufactures environmentally sealed, heavy-duty electrical interconnection devices for critical circuits for truck, bus, construction, railway, agricultural, off-highway and specific O.E.M. applications.
DRB Series Bulkhead Connector
– 60-pin DRB Bulkhead Connector
– 102-pin DRB Bulkhead Connector
DRC Plugs & Receptacles
DT Series Transportation Connectors
Custom Designed Electronic Packages. Among these devices are:
– Low Profile Flangeless PCB Connectors: the DTF/DTMF Series, in 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 8-, and 12-way flangeless receptacles with straight or 90° pins.
– PCB Enclosures and Flange Connectors: the EEC enclosures and DTM Series with 8-, 12-, or 24-pin receptacles.
– Electronic Packages: DT Series 2- and 4-way receptacles.
– Integrated Housing Connectors: the DTM Series 12-way receptacles and DT Series 2-way Snap-in Receptacles.
DTM Series Connectors – Available in six arrangements (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 pin) for size 20 terminals for AWG size 16 to 24 wire. Thermoplastic housings, silicone rear wire and internal peripheral interface seals. Crimp type gold or nickel finish terminals, solid or stamped and formed construction.
– DTMN 3-pin plug & Receptacle
Common Contact System
Stamped & Formed Contacts
Custom integrated interconnections in devices, assemblies and subsystems
– DTMN 2-Pin Non-Environmental Connector
DTP Inline Multipin Power Connector
DT 13/15 Series
DTM13 Flange Connectors
DTF 13/15 and DTMF 13/15
Connectors for Electronic Modules
– HD10 PCB Connectors
HD 10 Series
HD30 Type Connectors
HDP 20 Series
Interconnections for Controller Area Networks
SAE J1939 approved product lines
Extensive line of J1939 interconnection devices: 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire, inline and flange mount, splitters, heavy-duty breakaway connectors, off-board diagnostic connectors for J1939/11, /12, /13, and /15 applications.
Search for Deutsch Engineered Connecting Devices products in eComp’s Parts Search above.
Call eComp today and let us provide the Deutsch components you need. Call us at 508-881-8399 or 1-877-463-2667 or email us now.