DesignLinx’ engineers are the field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA) expert.
Today’s Design Challenges
Today’s FPGA designs are ultra complex, with more and more use of 3rd party IP, embedded IP blocks such as PCI-Express and Ethernet MACs, High Speed Memory Interfaces, Embedded Processors and DSP.
Optimal coding techniques, pin placements, FloorPlanning and timing closure are also facets of an FPGA design that must be considered.
The FPGA Solution
DesignLinx Hardware Solutions brings deep time-tested FPGA experience; many of our engineers have been designing with FPGAs since their inception. We are the premier FPGA services vendor.
We are committed to getting you the results you need from your FPGA and CPLD designs. Our team of engineers will help you reach production faster with less risk – all at competitive rates. The result is faster time-to-market, lower production costs and a competitive edge.
DesignLinx, based out of southern New Hampshire and servicing the Greater Boston area, provides electrical engineering experts who plug-in to your team as trusted advisors.
We are a licensed and fully insured services provider. Opportunities to discuss your design needs are welcome.
- Increased designer productivity through proven design methodologies and best practices
- Faster time-to-market
- Lower overall product costs
- On-demand and Onsite engineering support
- FRGA Designs Migrations
- Design Review Solutions (Schematic and Signal Integrity)
- Schematic Capture and PCB Design (High Speed Board Layout Expertise)
- Design Simulation / Verification and Test
- Component Selection and Qualification
- FPGA / CPLD Design: Design Migration, Pin Placement, Memory Interfaces, Serial Links, Simulation and Timing Closure
- Certification Services (including FAA DER)
- DO-178B / DO-254 Solutions
DesignLinx Hardware Solutions offers services in the following:
PGA / CPLD Design
- HDL Optimization
- Implementation Tool Support
- Demonstrate “Best Known” FPGA design practices
- Complex clocking schemes
- FPGA timing closure / design for performance
- Resource utilization
- – High fan-out, multiple levels of logic partitioning
- – Optimization of synthesis results
- – Design tools and advanced implementation techniques, identifying problematic elements of HDL
Embedded / Multi-Core Processing
- Ensure proper configuration with your embedded processing development environment
- Multi-core experience ranging from tightly coupled processors to independently operating systems
- Expertise in partitioning between hardware and software for maximum performance
MGT / High Speed Serial IO (SERDES)
- Optimize implementation of high speed serial channels utilizing SERDES cores
- Power, clocking, PCB routing and signal integrity
- Architecture and protocol requirements tradeoffs
- Test plan development
- ChipScope Serial I/O Toolkit for SERDES configuration and BER optimization
- Schematics and PCB review to meet guidelines and requirements
- Experienced in designs from <100Mbs to >10Gbs
- IP Cores
- – PCIe, XAUI, Serial Rapid IO, etc…
- – Design requirements for configuration
Systems Architecture / Design
• PCB Design and Manufacturing
• HSPICE, PSPICE, SiSoft
eComp can help you with field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA)!
Call us at 508-881-8399 or 1-877-463-2667 or email us now.