1. Certificate of Conformance: The seller shall provide a certificate of conformance stating that the product conforms in all respects to the stated purchase order requirements and applicable drawings/specifications.
2. Parts must be new unless otherwise specified
3. Seller warrants the parts that they are selling to eComp are free from defects and are not counterfeit parts.
4. Seller shall inform eComp of his return policy for failed goods and standard warranty covering these products.
5. Product will be subjected to Counterfeit mitigation Testing per SAE Aerospace Standard AS6081 Compliant. This may include third party electrical testing per the applicable drawing/specification.
6. This purchase order number shall appear on all boxes, packing slips and invoices.
7. Seller shall not provide product that was sourced from China, India or Africa.
8. ESD sensitive product shall be handled and packaged per JESD625-B
9. Order of precedence: This order and all documents incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement of the parties as to the subject matter hereof. Any inconsistency between or among the foregoing shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following order: (a) The purchase order to which these terms and conditions are attached: (b) These terms and conditions: (c) the specifications (d) the drawings; (e) The other documents incorporated by reference.
10. Testing shall be performed when specified on the purchase order. A signed copy of all test reports shall be provided.
11. Records retention: Seller shall retain and store all records pertinent to the quality of delivered product for a period of ten (10) years. This shall include Certificates of Conformance, test reports and purchase orders as a minimum.
12. Right of Access: Buyer has the right to inspect goods supplied hereunder at any time, prior to shipment, at the seller’s facilities or elsewhere.
13. The seller shall notify eComp of any nonconforming product delivered to eComp under this purchase order. Seller shall obtain eComp approval for product disposition.
14. For value added and manufacturing procurements, the seller shall notify eComp of changes in product and or process definition, changes of suppliers, change of manufacturing facility.
15. The seller shall flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirement of this purchase order.
Any questions Call 508-881-8188 or Fax @ 508-861-0113
Supplier terms and conditions EC-FRM-051 RevA.doc