The influx of technology into clinical environments brings with it exciting opportunities and results driven data. Health Information Technology (HIT) continues to be a heavy area of investment in the health care industry. But what is the return on investment for this technology, and what are we able to do or learn as a result of this investment?
Join eComp at the Medical Development Group Forum at Regis College on Wednesday March 14th for a Q&A panel discussion that addresses these topics and more.
Key Areas of Discussion Include:
- How has Health Information Technology contributed to health care quality?
- How has HIT contributed to increased accuracy to prevent medial errors?
- Blockchain Usage- when will it be mature enough for the regulated market?
- Total Cost of Ownership (re: equipment, software, maintenance, training)
- How has HIT effected physician and staff productivity?
- How will “the cloud” and cloud based applications impact health care?
- What is the practical future of AI in the healthcare market?
As a procurement and design specialist, eComp helps integrate new and existing technologies into emerging markets via our relationship with our design partners Monzite and asicNorth. asicNorth is a privately held corporation committed to producing the very best VLSI Design Services and silicon solutions, with a focus on their Internet of Things development ecosystem for custom devices. Monzite is an innovative design house that builds sub-components for a range of applications, including sensors, imaging and microbolometer products for scientific and medical markets. Join us on Wednesday January 17th between 5:30 and 8:30 PM at the Regis College in Weston MA to discuss how eComp can help you deliver innovation in critical care.
eComp will also be available to discuss a variety of Eaton Power Management Solutions. Eaton products help secure always-on power for essential electrical systems and data services to maximize patient safety and comfort.